02 May, 2010

I dream a lot I know you say you've got to get away The world is not yours for the taking is all you ever say I know I'm not the beat for you but promise me you'll stay Because if I watch you go you'll see me wasting away Goodbyes are meant for lonely people standing in the rain No matter where I go it's always pouring just the same These streets are filled with memories both perfect and in pain All I want to do is love you but I'm the only one to blame Because today you walke out of my life Today your words felt like a knife I'm not living this life But what do I know if your leaving? All you did was stop the bleeding but these scars will stay forever These words they have no meaning If we cannot find the feeling that we held onto together Try your hardest to remember Stay with me or watch me bleed I need you just to breath